Finishing 10- to 1,000-mL Square Containers
Fri, 04/23/2010 - 7:22am
Filamatic has created the Monobloc fill/finish packaging system with:
- The flexibility to perform a range of tasks, such as sorting, feeding, filling, plugging, stoppering, crimping, capping, induction sealing, labeling and accumulating.
- The capacity to fill containers from 10 to 1,000 mL.
- Accommodations for an assortment of liquid products.
- Digital control with menu-driven programs that electronically adjust operating parameters for quick and easy tool-less changeovers.
- The capability to fill an array of containers, including microtubes, cryovials, glass vials and plastic containers.
- Movable trolley assemblies.
- A chuck-style capping system.
- An unscrambling table for round containers.
- A linear feed system customized for square containers running on the same line.
- An optional HEPA filtration system for positive pressure airflow within the machine.