Electric Three-Wheel Stand-Up Lift Trucks
Mon, 04/12/2010 - 1:49pm
Yale Materials Handling Corporation has launched a new series of electric stand-up lift trucks: the ESC030-040AC series. The three wheel ESC030-040AC lift trucks feature:
- Lifting capacities of 3,000 to 4,000-lbs.
- Precision load positioning, which allows operators to more precisely control the truck's position while working on an incline.
- Dual-steer tires with hydraulic-actuated rack and pinion-steer axle.
- Dual independent AC drive motors with separate drive controllers.
- Fully-padded floor with a 3/4-inch thick rubber mat and a low 7-inch step height.
- Multifunction control handle for diagnostics, and acceleration rate, top travel speed and hydraulic function speed settings.