Continuous Gas Distribution & Management
Designed to offer high-flow gas generators, compressors, and bulk supply systems with continuous reserve supply, the advanced 542 Series gas distribution and management system from CONCOA is ideal in the event of power loss or if the supply system provides an insufficient amount of gas. According to the company, furthermore, the system features:
- High-flow backup to automatically activate the reserve to provide gas supply without interruption.
- The capability to program the pressures at which the backup engages.
- Continuous pipeline pressure and reserve status monitoring.
- Accommodations for nitrogen, air, helium, carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, oxygen or argon.
- An onboard web server with embedded proprietary I-LINK software to enable remote programming and monitoring.
- Check valves on both the generator and the reserve to prevent back flow to the generator or reserve cylinder.
- Shut-off valves for isolation and disconnection of either line.
- Construction materials that include high-purity brass bar stock on the body, chrome-plated die cast zinc, PCTFE on the seat, a 40-micron 316L stainless steel mesh filter and diaphragms/pigtails of 316L stainless steel.
- A large digital pressure display and a multi-color LED status display.
- A maximum inlet pressure of 3,000 PSIG (210 BAR).
- Operating temperatures ranging from 0° to 140°F.