Accuracy & Flexibility for Fluidizable Materials
Thayer Scale introduces its LWY-SC-RF loss-in-weight rotary feeder, specifically designed to handle extremely free-flowing and fluidizable materials. Developed in direct response to customers who were experiencing poor feeding accuracy with conventional loss-in-weight screw feeders handling fine materials, according to the company, this rotary feeder grants:
- The capability to use 100 percent of scale capacity to weigh material, resulting in the best possible weight signal resolution.
- Thayer's patented low-deflection, non-wearing force measurement suspension system flexure scale, which measures vertical loading and takes high-load directed overloads (1,000 percent).
- The use of counterweights in the force measurement suspension system flexure scale to negate the tare weight of the support structure, feeder and bin.
- A variety of sizes and configurations to meet a range of feeding needs.
- Availability of configurations for either continuous or batch feeding.
- Ideal suitability for applications discharging into pneumatic conveying systems.