Wilden Saniflo VC Series Metal Pumps
Wilden has announced that its new Saniflo Vacuum-Controlled (VC) Series Metal Pumps have been designed to efficiently and sanitarily handle large solids in food-processing applications. Among the products and applications are poultry, meat and seafood processing, whole berries, soups and chilies, beverage concentrates, vegetables, processed foods, sauces and pie fillings. Additional features include:
- 3 available pump sizes: 102 mm (4”), 152 mm (6”) and 203 mm (8”).
- The ability to move solids from 7.6 cm (3”) to 15.2 cm (6”) at over 8,000 lbs/hr.
- A vacuum generator that draws the product into the wetted housing — instead of an air filter.
- Filtered compressed air that is used to push the product out of the wetted housing and downstream of the pump.
- The ability to protect delicate process products from being damaged.
- A design that can effectively handle whole-muscle meat, ripple fat and other large by-products.
- Little required fluid for pump-ability.
- A design to meet the guidelines that have been established for sanitary process applications.
- A straight flow-through design that allows large solids to pass while maintaining application efficiencies.
- Shear-sensitive operation.
- Tri-Clamp-style fittings.
- Availability in a 32 Ra surface finish.
For more information, visit www.wildenpump.com.