Tube-Cutting Laser Systems
Wed, 03/03/2010 - 6:26am
Han-Kwang introduces its Model TL 6015 tube-cutting laser system with:
- The ability to handle 24’ long, 6.5” diameter workpieces up to 1/4” wall thickness in mild steel and 0.200” in stainless steel.
- A Siemens 840D CNC to control all functions of the machine.
- A maximum positioning speed of 4700 ipm for the X-axis and 120 rpm for the rotary A-axis.
- Auto Focus Control to automatically adjust the focal length of the cutting lens to accommodate variations in the materials being processed or changes in material feed.
- An automatic bundle-loading system with tube V-support, auto-centering rotary chucking system, laser cutting station and automatic parts removal station.