Single-Bag Filter Vessels
Mon, 03/01/2010 - 8:08am
Eaton has announced the availability of its new Flowline II single-bag filter vessel. Features include:
- A one-piece body design to eliminate the multiple welds typically used to fabricate bag vessel bodies.
A standard "no tools required" 4-bolt cover closure to provide safe, positive sealing.
- A concave displacement cover that prevents spills when accessing the vessel to change bags.
- A basket-to-body design that provides a secure, no by-pass internal seal for operational integrity.
- Availability in 3 materials of construction: Carbon Steel, Type 304 SS and Type 316 SS in both standard #1 and #2 bag vessel sizes.
- End connections available in 2" NPT and 2" Flanged.
- The #2 size unit which is also available with 3" Flanges in 3 configurations: side in/side out, loop and side in/bottom out.
- A rating for service at 150 PSI at 250°F.
- Adjustable legs.