ICONICS recently announced the availability of GENESIS64, V. 10.5, built with OPC Unified Architecture and 64-bit multi-core hardware platforms, which includes several modular solutions that simplify connectivity from the plant floor to business systems. Comprised of GraphWorX™64, TrendWorX™64, AlarmWorX™64, EarthWorX™, and Workbench web-based development, deployment and operations products, the GENESIS64 suite additionally delivers:
- The integration of real-time manufacturing and business information into a common, web-enabled visualization dashboard.
- Silverlight 3.0 support, so you can view your data in Internet Explorer, FireFox, Safari, Opera, etc.
- New AlarmWorX64 multimedia for sending multimedia alarm notifications.
- Workbench Project Pack and Go for easy project backups and deployment.
- 1-click support for adding multiple trending data points to Historian or TrendWorX64.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Bing Maps via ICONICS EarthWorX™.
- Support for importing COLLADA objects with Kinematics into GraphWorX64 3-D.
- High-availability redundancy.
- A pre-configured connection to remote OPC-UA servers.
- Certification for Microsoft Windows® Vista™, Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7.