Powder Flow Tester Minimizes Downtime
Wed, 03/10/2010 - 5:07am
Brookfield Engineering Laboratories offers its new powder flow tester, which was developed in cooperation with the Wolfson Centre at the University of Greenwich in the UK. Features include:
- Quicker and easier analysis of power flow behavior.
- The potential to eliminate the downtime and expense that can occur when hoppers/silos fail to discharge.
- The ability to perform QC checks on incoming materials, characterize new formulations and adjust composition to match the flow behavior of established products.
- Testing options that include: flow function, time consolidation, wall friction and bulk density. Time Estimates for duration of each test are automatically calculated before the start of the test in case adjustments are needed.
- Graphical or tabular Data Output Format for each test, plus calculations for arching dimension, rathole diameter and hopper half-angle.
- Powder Flow Pro Software is included, as well as all the necessary accessories for handling powder samples.
- A smaller footprint that fits on a benchtop.
International Powder Bulk Show Booth #2644