Narrow Profile Liquid Line Metal Detectors Provide Protection From Contamination & Equipment Damage
Eriez’ E-Z Tec DSP Narrow Profile Liquid Line Metal Detectors are used to detect the presence of ferrous, nonferrous and stainless metal contaminants in viscous products such as liquids, slurries, syrups, pastes and many other pumped materials. Additional features include:
- The ability to enhance product purity.
- Protection for downstream equipment from metal in the product stream.
- Reduced machinery downtime and maintenance costs.
- A signal that is sent to one of the available output relays when metal is detected in the product flow.
- An output relay that can be used to activate a ball valve, control a visual or audio alarm, stop the product flow or send a signal to a PLC.
- Pipe sizes ranging from 1” to 4” (25 to 102 mm) in diameter.