Leonard Valve ECO-MIX Mixing Valves Meet Lead-Free Requirements
Fri, 03/19/2010 - 6:31am
Leonard Valve has released a line of thermostatic mixing valves that meet California’s AB1953 and Vermont’s S.0152 lead-free plumbing laws. The new ECO-MIX thermostatic mixing valves from Leonard feature:
- IAPMO certification for lead-free requirements.
- ASSE 1017-listed.
- Minimum flow capacities of 3 GPM (11 l/min, Model LV-982-LF) and 10 GPM (269 l/min, LV-985-LF).
- The XL-200-LF model, with a minimum flow capacity of 5 GPM (18.9 l/min).
- The XL-82-LF model with a 1-GPM (3.8 l/min) minimum flow capacity.
- The Model 270-LF, a ½” wax type temperature limiting valve for single or multiple lavatories, sinks or bathtubs.
- An ASSE 1070-compliant valve (270-LF) with a bronze body that features a vandal-resistant temperature adjustment cap and a 93°C maximum hot water temperature limit.
- 2 group shower control cabinet assemblies also meet lead-free requirements.
- Models LV-186-982-LF and XL-186-82-LF, which include a thermostatic water mixing valve and a copper-encapsulated thermostatic assembly with Teflon-coated shuttle.
- Recessed or exposed cabinets that are available in steel with a baked white enamel finish or in stainless steel.
- Low flows down to 0.5 GPM (1.9 lpm).