High Vacuum Dust Collector Controls Emissions With Cartridge Fitration
Fri, 03/19/2010 - 7:58am
Camfil Farr Air Pollution Control has introduced a new Gold Series High Vacuum (GSHV) dust collector that controls emissions in applications up to 17 inches Hg vacuum or 8 PSI positive pressure. Features include:
- Rugged construction.
- High efficiency cartridge filtration.
- A heavily reinforced dust capture vessel designed for use as a central vacuum system, positive or negative product receiver or high pressure bin vent.
- A choice of 2 or 4 Gold Cone HemiPleat filter cartridges — available in 99.99 percent (MERV 11) or 99.999 percent (MERV 15/16) efficiencies on 0.5 micron particles.
- A cyclonic tangential inlet that knocks out most of the dust as it enters the collector, minimizing dust contact with the filters.
- The ability to be configured as a stand-alone dust collector or for bin vent applications without the hopper and support structure.
- A pulse-cleaning system regulated by a solid state control panel.
- An optional horizontal explosion vent for combustible dust applications.
- An optional bag-in/bag-out (BIBO) access door.
- An optional continuous liner discharge for pharmaceutical or hazardous dusts.
- A 55-gallon drum or self-dumping hopper for collection of discharged dust.