A Great IDEA in Programmable Linear Actuation
Tue, 03/09/2010 - 4:30am
Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions introduces the RoHS-compliant IDEA™ non-captive programmable linear actuator with:
- Full programmability through an easy-to-use graphic user interface.
- A non-captive actuator configuration capable of up to 20 inches of stroke length with a variety of screw pitches, allowing fine-resolution linear motion.
- A compact, easy-to-use electronic drive and fully programmable control unit integrated with a linear actuator.
- Software that allows the user to easily troubleshoot programs through line-by-line or multiple-line program execution using the interactive debug feature.
- Inputs and outputs that can be simulated in software before ever connecting actual I/O hardware.
- Programmable current control.
- A single supply voltage of 12 to 48 VDC.
- An 8 opto-isolated general purpose I/O.
- Inputs rated for 5 to 24 VDC, 4 mA maximum per input.