Controlling Chemical Dusts
Mon, 03/08/2010 - 7:34am
Industrial Maid has designed a way to manage indoor air filtration needs with its new modular air filtration units. The units boast:
- Improved worker protection, advanced process dust control and reduced housekeeping costs in chemical and packaging plants.
- Fabrication of powder-coated steel, stainless steel or a chemical-resistant polyethylene plastic.
- Availability in CFM ranges from 2,000 to 8,000.
- Process ventilation control in a variety of applications.
- Motor blower packages that are safe for the control of dust and designed to be energy efficient.
- No required compressed air.
- No dust trays or bins that need to be emptied.