Automated Particle Size Analyzer
The ROTEX Global GRADEX® 2000 particle size analyzer is a PC-controlled device that improves efficiency and accuracy of quality control programs by providing reliable, fully automatic sieve analysis. Analysis provides immediate results, in the lab or on the plant floor. Designed to enhance quality control programs, the system features:
- Improved test accuracy and repeatability.
- System automation that allows up to seven samples to be tested without intervention from a technician.
- Automatic sieve analysis, which eliminates manual steps where operator errors often occur.
- Electronic data transfer to eliminate transposition and calculation errors.
- Improved test repeatability, achieved by brushing the sieves evenly and consistently to prevent over-brushing, which can damage the sieve.