3-Phase Energy Meter
Mon, 03/29/2010 - 2:15pm
Carlo Gavazzi Inc. recently launched the EM21 Series, a compact 3-phase energy meter. The meter features:
- Detachable, connector-less and battery-less display, which allows the user to configure the instrument for panel mounting (72 × 72mm) or DIN-rail mounting, either as an energy meter or a transducer.
- Voltage measurements capabilities using either direct connection (up to 400VLL) or potential transformers.
- Pulse output for active energy retransmission.
- Optional two-wire RS485 communication port.
- Accuracy of ±0.5 percent RDG (V, A).
- Self-powered supply voltage from 3-phase mains.
- IP50 protection degree (from the front).
- cUL listed and CE approved.