UV Cure Adhesive for Temporary Bonding
Mon, 02/01/2010 - 11:48am
Master Bond’s UV14-3 is a temporary bonding adhesive that has a fast UV cure ideal for automated, non-permanent adhesive assemblies. The adhesive:
- Is environmentally safe.
- Can be easily removed without surface contamination.
- Cures within seconds upon exposure to UV light at room temperatures.
- Produces high strength bonds to a variety of substrates.
- Is high flexible, allowing it to impart vibration and shock resistance as well as resistance to thermal cycling and thermal shock.
- Can be cured in section thicknesses up to 1/8 inch deep.
- Has a Shore D hardness of 30 and an elongation of 150 percent.
- Has 1014 ohm-cm volume resistivity.
- Has a viscosity of 800 cps.
- Is non-yellowing with a refractive index of 1.47.
- Has a service operating temperature range of –60° to 250° F.