Thermoplastic Multi-Port Selector Valve
Tue, 02/02/2010 - 10:18am
Plast-O-Matic Valves Inc. has released the Series S, a compact multi-port selector valve for high-purity or corrosive environments. The valve:
- Is available in standard 2-way, 3-way, 4-way, and 5-way configurations with a variety of flow paths.
- Can be stacked in multiple combinations for manifold applications.
- Can be custom drilled to provide unique flowpaths.
- Is available as manual or actuated.
- Is suitable for liquid applications to 125 PSI.
- Uses a machined PTFE rotor to direct flow to or from the selected port.
- Is constructed using PVC, CPVC, PVDF, PTFE or natural polypropylene body material.
- Contains no metal parts.