Protective Conformal Coating
Master Bond’s UV10LV is a clear, non-conductive protective conformal coating designed to restrain the impact of moisture, dust, chemicals, and temperature extremes on electronic circuitry and components. Its high resilience bonds will not deteriorate even when exposed to adverse environmental conditions including severe heat and moisture. Other features include:
- Low viscosity.
- Fast cure upon exposure to UV light at room temperature.
- Excellent adhesion properties with metals, ceramics, glass, paper, many plastics and elastomers.
- Bond strength equal or exceeding those obtained from conventional epoxy resins.
- Not oxygen inhibited and therefore does not require an inert atmosphere.
- Refractive index of 1.55.
- Volume resistivity of 1014 ohm/cm.