Multi-Function Digital Pressure Sensor
Mon, 02/08/2010 - 12:17pm
The new Ashcroft® GC35 digital pressure sensor provides remote signaling, local reading and pressure control. The sensor features:
- Small design.
- 4-20mA analog output.
- 4 digit LED display and programmable switch contacts.
- Ranges from 0/50 through 0/7500 psig and compound ranges to 300 psi.
- Optional back or bottom-located pressure connection.
- Nickel plated cast aluminum housing and a tri-color “GloBand™” to provide a 360° visual indication of switch status.
- Min/max recall and adjustable analog scaling.
- RoHS and CE compliance.