More Precise CAD Modeling
Tue, 02/23/2010 - 12:42pm
Engineers can now draw conveyor systems to more precise dimensions with Dorner’s new 3D CAD modeling software. Designed to be more interactive and user friendly, Dorner’s 3D CAD modeling software features:
- Lengths drawn in 1/8” increments.
- Configure belt cleat spacing in any specification.
- Drive shafts that can be shown in multiple positions.
- Expanded list of accessories for mounting on the conveyor.
- Multiple file formats for downloading: SolidWorks and Pro Engineer, IGES, STEP, ACIS and others.