Gas Chromatography Flow-Rate Probe
Tue, 02/09/2010 - 4:47am
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. recently released the GFM Pro Flowmeter for continuous real-time measurement of gas flows. The flowmeter:
- Ensures accurate and reproducible chromatography.
- Has the capability to measure both positive and negative vacuum flows from 0.5 to 500-mL/min and –0.5 to –500-mL/min.
- Uses a CE-certified probe to measure the volumetric flow of any gas with an accuracy of +/– 2 percent.
- Automatic shuts off when the measured flow exceeds 600-mL/min.
- Has an explosion-proof rating.
- Data saved and stored on a USB device for accurate monitoring of flow values over longer time periods.