Flow Sensors for OEM
Tue, 02/16/2010 - 12:17pm
The 180 series OEM flow sensors from Fluid Components International (FCI) use thermal dispersion sensor technology, and feature:
- Switching, alarming, rate metering and totalizing of air, gases or liquids.
- Service line sizes from 0.25 to 6 inches (6 to 130 mm).
- Wide flow and turndown ranges with high accuracy and repeatability.
- No-moving parts and minimally invasive sensor design.
- Two platinum RTD sensors, which are mounted in miniature thermowells.
- Time between failure (MTBF) rating calculated to exceed 60,000 hours of service.
- 30 different standard designs, as well as custom designs to meet any OEM specifications.
- Some compliance with UL, CE, FM, ATEX and CSA standards.