Cat Pumps introduces its 7CP6111 single-shaft direct-drive triplex plunger pump, which boasts 1,750 RPM, along with its 7CP6171 single-shaft belt-drive triplex plunger pump, which features 1,450 GPM. According to the company, these new plunger pumps additionally provide:
- A corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel liquid-end for corrosion resistance.
- A high-strength, corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel manifold for liquid compatibility.
- The delivery of 10.5 GPM up to 2,000 PSI.
- STG V-Packings for extended seal life.
- A dipstick for rapid oil level checking.
- A compact, space-saving footprint.
- Pre-assembled pump motor units that are available with either 10 or 15 HP.
- Suitability for pumping liquids, such as seawater in small seawater reverse osmosis installations, distilled water for misting, or hot water and sanitizers for sterile cleaning systems.