Calibrated Liquid & Gas Flowmeters
Thu, 02/04/2010 - 9:22am
Swagelok’s new variable area flowmeters (VAFs) use a tapered tube and float to measure liquid and gas flow rates. The flometers are:
- Individually (factory) calibrated and have a 10:1 turndown ratio.
- Marked to indicate the specific media, flow range, and accuracy class.
- Available with a glass or metal measuring tubes, plastic end connections and mechanical or electronic displays.
- Easy to install and have no wearing parts.
- Available with NPT and flange end connections in sizes from 1/8 to 1 1/4 in.
- Available with optional high/low flow indicators, transistor relays, and 4 to 20mA analog outputs.