Updated Materials Information Management Solution
Actio Corporation recently released the latest version of its Actio MSDS Vault® solution. Vault helps companies manage Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) compliance and mitigate the risk inherent to manufacturing in today’s climate of regulatory issues, consumer interest and the employee’s “right to know.” System features include:
- An updated interface, which allows a single sign-on into Vault effective across the entire Actio product suite.
- Enhanced rules engine for distributing finished-product (M)SDSs to customers.
- Updated supplier data-collection (via Material Disclosure and REACHtracker).
- More robust materials and ingredient-screening against all global, local and custom Regulation lists.
- Enhanced grid and table reporting functionality.
- Readiness for quick-conversion to GHS formats.
- Fluency in over 14 languages for fast-tracked global-time-to-market.
- Snap-on utility to ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Snap-on utility to PLM technology for enhanced product lifecycle data management, cradle-to-cradle.
- Snap-on utility to portals such as Microsoft Sharepoint.
- One central database for secure storage of all collected data, with co-location backup (SAS-70 cert).