Remote Wireless Inventory Management
BinMaster Level Controls presents its BinLink® Web-based monitoring solution to enable remote wireless inventory management of stored materials from any computer connected to the Internet anywhere in the world. Intended for bins, tanks and silos, BinLink additionally provides:
- SmartBob2 and SmartBob-TS1 sensors mounted on the bins.
- A wireless or wired data communications network.
- A gateway for connectivity to a personal computer or IP network, and data collection software that can be viewed by any authorized individual via an Internet connection.
- Real-time 24/7 control and monitoring as data streams instantaneously from BinMaster sensors to the Internet.
- Automated e-mail and cell phone alerts when bin conditions meet user-defined thresholds.
- Elimination of the need to manually check bin levels, which saves time, money and manpower, and improves the efficiency of ordering and logistics for all types of operations.
- High scalability.
- The capacity to monitor 1 to 100 bins and grow as operations expand.
- Site-mapping capabilities, such as a built-in visual mapping feature that shows tank types, locations and levels to streamline operations and optimize delivery, filling and emptying schedules.
- End-to-end encryption and authentication to ensure data is safe and confidential.