Photoelectric Sensors for Door & Gate Applications
Fri, 01/08/2010 - 11:44am
Carlo Gavazzi has launched a long range through-beam photoelectric sensor with a battery-powered emitter. The PD180 can be powered for up to 2.5 years on a pair of 3.6V lithium batteries, and has:
- A sensing range of 15 or 30 meters.
- A SPST relay output for normal door/gate operation, and a separate SPST output for low-battery alert.
- An emitter and receiver made of heavy duty polycarbonate material, suitable for outdoor use.
- 20,000 lux light immunity, which assures reliable operation in variable conditions.
- An emitter-mute function, which allows the sensor to verify proper function before every operating cycle.
- UL 325 approval, and carries CE and cULus marks.