Linear Roller Bearing with Increased Load Capacity
Tue, 01/26/2010 - 12:13pm
Thomson’s new RW64-V RoundWay® Linear Roller Bearing is a 4-inch bearing featuring:
- A dynamic load capacity of 70,000 lbf (310,800 N).
- Operating temperature up to 500° F (260° C) and speed up to 100 ft/s (31 m/s).
- Thomson 60 Case® LinearRace® shafting.
- Sizes ranging from ½-in. to 4-in.
- Concave rollers for extremely high loads (up to 70,000 lbf), with a 10 million inch L10 rated travel life.
- Steel and iron construction.
- Lateral self-alignment feature allows the RoundWay bearings to be out of parallel by as much as 0.1875-in.
- Eccentric trunion pin that enables pitch self alignment for reliable operation in inaccurate mounting surfaces, and ± 0.030 in. height adjustment that can be used to set preloaded arrangements.