Integrated Automation Integrity
PAS recently launched its Integrity automation disaster recovery solution, which is comprised of Integrity™ software and the company's expert services, to facilitate timely restoration of power and processing plants in the event of a natural or man-made disaster. By aiding you in creating a site-specific recovery plan, according to the company, features of the integrated solution include:
- A centralized recovery mechanism for all automation systems, including legacy systems that are not supported by standard IT tools.
- A complete survey of all automation assets within your plant.
- Details of your backup and restoration processes.
- A comprehensive restoration procedure for all of your plant’s automation systems.
- A disaster recovery change management process.
- Recurrent validations of procedures to ensure successful execution on demand.
- Automatic archiving.
- Periodic health checks of your archives.
- On- and off-site archive storage to provide the fastest possible recovery.
- Support of more than 40 different automation systems.