Cabinet Oven for Specialty Plastic Powders
Fri, 01/22/2010 - 10:15am
No. 800 is an electrically-heated, 850ºF (~454ºC) cabinet oven from Grieve, currently used for drying specialty plastic powders at the customer’s facility. The unit features:
- Footprint of 38” W × 26” D × 38” H.
- 20 KW of power installed in Incoloy-sheathed tubular heating elements, while an 800 CFM.
- 3/4-HP recirculating blower.
- 6” insulated walls, Type 304, 2B finish stainless steel interior with continuously welded seams.
- Disposable fresh air filter.
- Stainless steel loading truck and a transfer dolly, including an oven-to-dolly latch and dolly-to-truck latch.
- Onboard safety equipment to handle flammable solvents, including a minihelic pressure gauge to indicate internal oven pressure.