Thermal Imaging & Non-Contact Temperature Measurements
Wed, 12/23/2009 - 7:31am
FLIR Systems has released the Model SC2500-NIR near infrared camera, covering the spectral range of 0.9-µm to 1.7-µm. Combining thermal imaging and non-contact temperature measurements, the camera features:
- Embedded image processing electronics.
- High frame rates.
- Flexible integration times.
- Lock-in signal processing.
- Spectral filtering.
- Gigabit Ethernet digital interface for PCs and laptop connection.
- Accurate non-contact temperature measurements, calibrated for temperatures between 400° and 2000°C.
- Sensitive InGaAs detector with an array size of 320 × 256 pixels.
- Full-frame acquisition rates up to 340Hz to capture images of fast moving targets without image blur.
- Adjustable image windowing (128 × 8 pixels) enables frame rates as high as 15kHz.
- Lock-in input feature to enhance signal-to-noise ratio.
- Optional spectral range extension down to 0.4-µm.