Scalable Material Handling System
Asymtek’s new MH-900 series material handling system is configurable for inline or same-side load and unload operations, supports both single and dual-lane conveyors and provides reliable loading and unloading of a wide variety of parts from very thin strips to large heavy boats and carriers. Other system features include:
- Advanced process control built into the handling system.
- Programmable transport speed and carrier staging.
- Multiple carrier sensors, active pinch wheels and thin strip guides.
- Frame sensor, which identifies the next available frame, significantly reducing search time for partially filled magazines.
- Programmable shuttle positions.
- LoaderMove™ Touch Software and Control System.
- 147-mm color touch screen.
- Scalable loading options and flexible capacity.
- PLC control, which enables future expandability when process needs change.
- Quick changeover to different magazine and part sizes.
- Optional second shelf for increased capacity.
- Fully-enclosed loaders with interlocked doors and windows.