PEEK-Bodied Disposable pH Sensors
Mon, 12/28/2009 - 11:17am
Invensys Operations Management has released a family of disposable pH sensors in the widely used 12-mm form factor. The Foxboro® PH12 Series features:
- The process industry's first polyetheretherketone (PEEK) bodied sensor.
- Advanced diagnostics, fast response, long life, and high accuracy and stability.
- Optional glass body.
- Flat, ruggedized glass pH electrode or a domed pH electrode.
- Temperature performance range from minus 15° up to 125°C.
- Chemical resistance.
- A Nafion ion barrier, which protects the reference junction.
- Non-metallic (Kynar) solution ground, which enables cost effective sensor diagnostics.
- Optional Foxboro FIT12 mounting accessories, including NPT, ANSI flange and sanitary versions with configurable dimensions, sensor protection and materials of construction.