Regenerative Blowers For Corrosive Environments
Tue, 11/17/2009 - 9:17am
Rotron’s CP blowers use regenerative air technology to develop ideal air pressures and vacuums. Exhibiting extremely high resistance to corrosion and chemicals, the blowers:
- Undergo a Chem-Tough™ finishing process, which converts their aluminum casting to a highly advanced ceramic-like surface.
- Are oil-free and low-noise.
- Supply clean, oil-free air.
- Rely on few moving parts.
- Feature sealed blower assemblies.
- Incorporate chemical-duty motors with 303 Series stainless steel shafts.
- Can achieve flows up to 1000 SCFM, pressures up to 230 IWG, and vacuums up to 174 IWG, depending on blower style.