Real-Time Fermentation Monitoring
Stratophase has collaborated with the Centre for Process Innovation (CPI) to develop an Insertion Probe variant of its unique SpectroSens system. Designed to track compositional changes and monitor temperature in liquids, the SpectroSens Insertion Probes:
- Enabling real-time monitoring of the bioproduction fermentation process.
- Allow multiple discrete readings to be taken simultaneously at numerous locations.
- Promotes good reproducibility and a clear determination of the desired end-point.
- Can be placed throughout the production process and networked via the control and analysis unit.
- Have spark-free sensors, removing any chances of ignition.
- Fits standard ports for dissolved oxygen (DO) and pH probes.