Thu, 11/19/2009 - 8:35am
The MEGATEX XD™ Screener is designed for high-volume screening applications. Features of the screener include:
- 25 to 50 percent more capacity per square foot of screen cloth.
- Footprint measuring 12’ × 12’ × 12’ (for the standard model).
- Elliptical-linear motion—generated by an external drive cartridge—that separates from ¼” to 100 mesh (6.3mm to 150µm).
- Lift-Rail system for quick screen frame installation and removal.
- Handles material temperatures up to 400°F (205°C).
- Single 15- or 20-horsepower motor.
- Optional stainless steel or abrasion-resistant steel construction, rockbox landing areas to handle continuous impact on high-wear surfaces, single or double inlet plenums with sliding inlet connections and long-life Teflon™ wear rings, and a sleeveless brush system and discharge vent connection for additional dust control without connecting sleeves.