The Gateway To Wireless Freedom
Mon, 11/09/2009 - 11:09am
Detcon presents its Model RXT-300 wireless mesh-network transceiver, which is designed to transmit signal data in a wide range of industrial applications. The transceiver additionally delivers:
- The capability to hop through neighboring devices, and automatically route around congestion and line-of-sight obstacles to communicate.
- The sharing of processing power among transceivers, which allows each transceiver to act as both a router and a repeater within a network.
- A universally acceptable operational frequency of 2.4 GHz.
- The integration of direct sequence spread spectrum wireless mesh technology.
- A 3-mile line-of-sight range that can be extended up to 15 miles with a high-gain antenna.
- Analog 4- to 20-mA DC or serial MODBUS™ signal data.
- A network capacity of up to 32 devices.
- Operational temperatures from -40° to 85°C.
- An electrical classification of Class 1, Div. 1.