Taking A Brake In Harsh Environments
Tue, 10/13/2009 - 10:59am
These Warner Electric permanent magnet clutches and brakes come with:
- Smooth torque achieved as low as 1 up to 1,800 RPM.
- Torque independent of slip speed.
- Constant torque for tension or torque-limiting applications.
- Accommodations for harsh, washdown environments
- All stainless steel construction.
- Dependable performance without friction surfaces to break down or wear out.
- 400 Series stainless steel bearings designed for long life.
- No need for electricity to operate.