Smallest Size Per Flow Coefficient On The Market
Thu, 10/08/2009 - 12:36pm
Spartan Scientific has unveiled its Series 3500 2-way, 2-position normally open or normally closed solenoid/air-operated pilot valve. With the latest injection and forging technologies, according to the company, the valve can offer:
- The smallest size per flow coefficient on the market.
- An ambient temperature range of -10° to 50°C.
- Full flow throughout a pressure range of 0 to 230 PSI when combined with the Series 3000 solenoid operator and used as a direct-acting/pilot-operated valve.
- Availability in 1/4-, 3/8- and 1/2-inch NPT sizes.
- A molded pilot section for high-lifecycle solenoid parts.
- A robust forged body.
- A non-locking pushbutton manual override.
- Your choice of a quick-connect DIN 43650 A or flying lead electrical connection.
- Suitability for air control, inert gas control, water, condensate drainage, hot water plumbing and sprinkler systems.