Industrial Air Velocity & Temperature Transmitter/Indicator
Tue, 10/20/2009 - 10:59am
The new FMA1000 from Omega measures and displays the velocity and temperature of air flows in ducts and pipes. This product is used in HVAC applications, research labs, and other manufacturing processes. The FMA1000 series features:
- Back-lit LCD display of air velocity and temperature (can be displayed in different Engineering Units).
- Two analog outputs corresponding to air velocity and temperature.
- High and low velocity voltage alarm outputs.
- USB serial interface.
- Windows based PC interface software.
- Economical sensor probe design based on three RTD elements, available in 3 different configurations: fixed top mount, right angle mount, and remote probe.