Analysis Of Virtually Any Liquid Viscosity
Mon, 10/12/2009 - 10:04am
RheoSense presents its next-generation m-VROC viscometer, pairing it with user friendliness, an ergonomic design and automation. The company says that the viscometer further provides:
- The capability to analyze virtually any liquid viscosity value.
- A small sample volume of 50 microliters, which is the target for protein and other biological formulations.
- An enclosed system complete with all the required hardware.
- A high degree of accuracy and reproducibility.
- A portable profile that permits it to be implemented on or off the process line.
- A wide measurement range of 0.1 to 100,000 centipoise viscosity.
- High shear rates.
- An improved temperature control option via an external circulating water bath.
- An optional purge air supply connected through an external source to prevent condensation inside the chamber when operating at low temperatures.