Sliding Vane Pumps Now With 3-Inch Valve
The piston air valve used on Blackmer’s TX/TXD series of sliding vane pumps is now available in a 3-inch configuration. According to the company, the piston air valves provide much longer service life, which means less leakage from the pump. Features of the valve include:
- Sliding piston operation.
- FKM elastomers that are UL-listed for compatibility with ethanol, biodiesel and other biofuel blends.
- Quad-ring liquid seal.
- U-Cup O-ring air seal.
- Retaining ring on adjusting rod.
- Adjusting rod with shoulder.
- Diaphragm free operation for increased uptime.