Simplifying Control, Test & System Development
Thu, 09/03/2009 - 9:41am
National Instruments has launched LabVIEW 2009, the latest version of the graphical system design software platform for control, test and embedded system development. According to the company, LabVIEW 2009:
- Simplifies the development challenges of parallel hardware architectures with virtualization technology.
- Makes it possible to deploy code to wireless sensor networks to help build smarter industrial measurement and monitoring systems.
- Can test multiple wireless standards, such as WLAN, WiMAX, GPS and MIMO systems on a single hardware platform.
- Facilitates real-time math by streamlining mathematical algorithm design and deployment to real-time hardware.
- Has the capacity to run multiple operating systems side-by-side on the same multicore processing hardware.
- Features compiler improvements and IP that enhance field-programmable gate array design.