A Pump With Greater Flows & Higher Heads
Griswold™ Pump Co. has designed its H Series high-head self-priming centrifugal pumps for use in any job that requires moving water from one place to another. According to the company, characteristics of the self-priming centrifugal pump include:
- Fast, positive priming in which pressures in the case and volute are balanced during pumping, thereby preventing loss of capacity from recirculation.
- Flow rates to 325 GPM and heads to 260 feet.
- Increased efficiency of the enclosed impeller, which results in the highest flows and pressures with the least amount of horsepower.
- A mechanical shaft seal composed of stainless steel parts, while the stationary seal face is made of optimum-grade ceramic that is resiliently mounted.
- A self-lubricating carbon rotating seal face to assure longer, more reliable operation with minimum wear.
- A heavy-duty case constructed of close-grain cast iron with thick walls for rugged operation in adverse conditions.
- A heavy-duty rigid bracket that maintains alignment between the centrifugal pump and the motor.
- Your choice from 3-, 5-, 7-1/2-, 10-, 15- and 20-horsepower models.
- A lightweight profile.
- The versatility to be used for draining barges and tank cars or dewatering mines and underground storage facilities.