Precise Fluid Calibrators
Fri, 09/18/2009 - 12:15pm
Flow Dynamics, Inc. has introduced its new Positive Displacement Calibrators, Liquid (PDCL) primary standard flowmeter calibrators. The PDCL 10, 60 and 400 series calibrators feature:
- A range from 0.01 GPM (0.04 LPM) to 400 GPM (1514 LPM).
- An uncertainty of ±0.05 percent.
- Repeatability of 0.01% of the reading.
- Can perform NIST-traceable calibrations.
- A precision-honed and polished cylinder assembly.
- “Flo-Cal” Windows™-based software program, which collects, reduces, plots, prints and stores calibration data.