More Effective Control Of Flow Paths
Tue, 09/01/2009 - 12:34pm
Bio-Chem Fluidics has redesigned its 075P2 2-way solenoid-operated pinch valves in order to provide more effective control of flow paths for fluid-handling systems. The valves are highlighted by:
- A new design marked by smooth contours that allow easier insertion and removal of tubing without snares.
- Normally open or closed valve functionality.
- An integrated insert to provide positive tube retention and correct tubing size confirmation.
- A Luran valve body and a Ryton plunger, both of which are resistant to most cleaning solutions and meet Bio-Chem’s 2 million-cycle operation standard.
- An optional manual override pushbutton.
- Low power requirements.