Mining For AODD Pumps
Thu, 09/24/2009 - 7:30am
Wilden announced today that its PV810 and PV1510 Advanced™ Metal air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps feature the design parameters necessary for pumping the larger solids that are found in the mining industry. Features include:
- 51mm (2”) configuration on the PV810.
- 76mm (3”) configuration on the PV1510.
- Flap-valve technology, which allows odd-shaped large solids to pass through the wetted path.
- An additional bolted configuration, which ensures total product containment.
- A redesigned liquid path that reduces internal friction.
- Pro-Flo V™ air distribution system (ADS), which incorporates the unbalanced air valve spool, the pilot spool, and the main shaft/diaphragm assembly.