Detcon's model RD-8X is a read-only remote display unit designed to operate as a Modbus™ master with a wide range of addressable control systems. The unit polls and displays the real-time status of up to 32 channels on a backlit LCD, while also featuring:
- Up to an 8-channel display on the screen to reflect real-time data of corresponding field devices.
- Display information that consists of channel number, gas type, unit of measure and gas concentration.
- The ability to program the display for automatic sequencing or manual display of each group of 8 inputs.
- Current alarm/fault status via front-panel LED indicators.
- An 11- to 30-VDC input voltage.
- An optional built-in line power supply of 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- A field programmable design.
- Availability of 2 packaging options, including a NEMA 7 watertight, explosion-proof enclosure for hazardous locations or a NEMA 4X watertight enclosure for non-hazardous areas.