A Design With Chemicals In Mind
Wed, 08/12/2009 - 7:24am
Watson-Marlow has launched the 520RE peristaltic pump for chemical injection applications in the industrial wastewater market. According to the company, ideal for accurate metering, dosing and transferring, this peristaltic pump provides:
- Flows from 55 GPH at 30 PSI to 7 GPH at 100 PSI.
- The power to withstand sodium hypochlorite, ferric chloride, sodium bisulfite, fluoride, carbon and lime slurries, polymers, aqueous ammonia, potassium permanganate and caustic slurries.
- Easy pumping of entrained gas.
- Metering with a repeatability of 99.5 percent.
- LoadSure elements that guarantee correct loading every time.
- A shade guard, sealed to withhold spills at atmospheric pressure, to ensure operator safety.
- Indefinite dry operation without damage.
- Drain port plugs to simplify the removal of spilled fluid.
- The restriction of corrosion and damage to the consumable tubing element.
- Easy 1-minute maintenance without snaking, twisting or pinching.